 Trains / 29890
  Looking for design ideas for my new locomotive

I am going to be building a diesel locomotive that has no control cab (since the control cab is in my "track inspection car" that I made) and want ideas (pictures of prototypes, pictures of other models etc). The main things I have decided so far (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for design ideas for my new locomotive

(...) Sounds like your looking to build a B unit. (URL) "A "B" unit, in railroad terminology, is a locomotive unit (generally a diesel locomotive) which does not have a driving cab, or crew compartment, and must therefore be controlled from another, (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)