 Trains / 2986
    Re: WANT LIST —Emmanuel Fouquet
   You're laugh at me ! Why ??? I don't want to disturb you ....but I'm going to surprise you. After surprise, there will not laughing !!! Tom, concerning 4547, be patient, I work for you . See you later, Emmanuel. Ton Reesink a écrit dans le message (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: WANT LIST —Frank Filz
     (...) I think you've got caught by English syntax. Ton was implying that if you made 4547 and 2150 available, he would be very pleased. Frank (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: WANT LIST —Ton Reesink
   Hi Emmanual, I definitely not intended to laugh at you! Sorry if my remark made you think that. I have great respect for the perfect deals you offer us! Regards, Ton BTW: I hope I still qualify for a 4547 :) Ets Dya Shopping (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)