 Trains / 2986
Re: WANT LIST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:20:21 GMT

You're laugh at me ! Why ??? I don't want to disturb you ....but I'm going
to surprise you. After surprise, there will not laughing !!!
Tom, concerning 4547, be patient, I work for you .
See you later,

Emmanuel.

Ton Reesink a écrit dans le message ...
Emmanuel,

Make me happy: 2150 and 4547.

Merci,
Ton

Ets Dya Shopping <dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
Hi Legofans from trains,

Sorry to disturb you. Just a request: which references do you search ???

See you later,

Emmanuel.

E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr