 Trains / 29822
Re: My attempt at a railway bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 19:44:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Gereon Stein wrote:

   Anyway, it’s finally done (the page, that is - the bridge itself is still a work-in-progress). Enjoy:

http://www.zweistein.de/lego/thebridgeofbottrop.html

Very nice, Jerry! Having “been there” (my ISSC 2001 entry!), I know of the joys of building a large technic bridge! I also know of the woes of building an awesome bridge, and then not even being able to use it on one’s layout:-(

But it is fantastic that the kids are coming into the age of being able to participate in your LEGO hobby! It is the ultimate time-spent-with-kids activity in my mind!

JOHN