 Trains / 29783
    Re: The Turin tram collection grows up: here the type "2800" —Mattias Martensson
   (...) Great work Luca! I am happy to see trams being built as I live in a town full of trams myself. I must start to model one (maybe the new Sirio) using medium blue and white - the colors of Goteborgs Sparvagar. Thanks for fine photos Mattias (17 years ago, 3-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: The Turin tram collection grows up: here the type "2800" —Luca Giannitti
   (...) Thanks Mattias! I was once in Göteborg and I loved the town and its trams. I liked very much the blue livery (medium blue - blue - aqua or blue - dark blue - medium blue) that fits very well during the nice summers when the sky and the water (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)