 Trains / 29745
    Re: Take a Ride on the Reading ( 0-6-0T Reading Switcher using Big Ben Bricks New Medium Drivers) —Anthony Sava
   (...) I just wanted to add a 'me too' to your steamer. I really can't add anything that hasn't already been said or addressed. I agree that the tank shroud around the boiler could be more smooth, but the aforementioned cheese slope additions should (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Take a Ride on the Reading ( 0-6-0T Reading Switcher using Big Ben Bricks New Medium Drivers) —Cale Leiphart
   (...) Thanks Since #1251 spent most of its time moving other locomotives around the Reading shops it doesn't look to far out of place when being shoved by another powered loco. Here is a pic with the updated tank. New (URL) Old (URL) And a cab shot (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)