 Trains / 2972
  Buy LEGO trains on the web in Europe

There is a new(?) internet site www.toycity.de based in Denmark which will supply "any" current LEGO set anywhere in Europe (only I think) at a very good price. For trains, 4560 is only £45.99 + £3.79 postage to the UK. They have the full tange of (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Buy LEGO trains on the web in Europe

(...) Looks like a decent internet company, with a very good selection. I think they ship to almost all of Europe, except fo a couple of countries or so, but they have plans to increase their presence there. They do not, however, ship to the States. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)