 Trains / 2975
Re: Buy LEGO trains on the web in Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 21:31:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Graham writes:
There is a new(?) internet site www.toycity.de based in Denmark which will
supply "any" current LEGO set anywhere in Europe (only I think) at a
very good price.

For trains, 4560 is only £45.99 + £3.79 postage to the UK.
They have the full tange of trains (except 4561), while in the UK,
we only have 4561 plus some track.

Mine arrived a week after ordering it.

Looks like a decent internet company, with a very good selection.  I think they
ship to almost all of Europe, except fo a couple of countries or so, but they
have plans to increase their presence there.  They do not, however, ship to the
States.  Bummer.  We need a UK proxy to get that stuff here I guess.

Thanks for the tip...
Ed