 Trains / 29693 (-10)
  Re: Custom boxed LEGO trains

(...) Hi Paul, you are right - the language is German. But regarding the models he(she?) has built, I think he might be from Switzerland. RhB is the "Rhätische Bahn" of Switzerland and most models are done after RhB prototypes. Ben (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom boxed LEGO trains

(...) Whoever it is, they are in Germany Paul Sinasohn (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

  ULUG will attend The Wasatch Rails Train Show in Salt Lake City

To all, ULUG will be attending the Wasatch Rails Train Show in Salt Lake City this weekend. This show officially kicks off our train year. Ironically, this will be our first year anniversary train show. Reed, as President of GBLT&C, has been (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  Re: programmed switching systems

(...) The RCX would be ideal for this (and is indeed what the light sensors are designed for. I wrote my stuff in NQC using Bricx Command Center. They are easily available on eBay or bricklink, and some even have a built in power socket. (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Custom boxed LEGO trains

Does anyone know who is behind these neat custom boxes for engines & cars? (URL) Bryan (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) Let's hope Ross got a Market Street or a Technic Bulldozer for his birthday... Scott (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) Happy Birthday Ross! I hope you were able to get some good stuff outta your old man there ;-) Steve (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) I deeply resent you giving parental advise to my child behind my back! And do not come back with some sort of "I'm naughty and I need to be spanked" post, either! (you know you want to...) Egad, we're still in legimate NGs! FUTOTF :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) Quite a mile stone for you both, especially Dear Ol'Dad! Man you are getting old John. So ol' man John, please call Ross over to the machine... now John, walk away! This is message for Ross' eyes only. Psssst Ross, now that you are an adult, (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) If we can jump down :e:'s throat about posting in the wrong group... From the lugnet.trains newsgroup charter: "Train mania: products (information, opinions, reviews, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters, projects, models and (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact