 Trains / 29506
29505  |  29507
Subject:
Sydney LEGO Train Club at 2007 AMRA Show (Was: Re: SLTC show at Stanhope)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:46:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.loc.au, Stump Dunn wrote:
   The SLTC have finished a show at Stanhope and all the pictures have come out of the woodwork.

The show was to help the Westmead Childerens Hospital.

Pics can be found all over the place:

-- Snip! --

JP:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=276271

Steve:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=276491

Me:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=276594

We worked a few bugs out of system and hopefully got all of the pent up stress out on the trains and will be showing again an a few weeks at AMRA.

Hope to see you then.

Steve

It was great to see the entire SLTC layout at the Stanhope Gardens. Hopefully we’ve worked out all of the bugs with the layout to ensure we have a great weekend at the upcoming AMRA show.

For those interested (and as mentioned earlier by Steve), the Sydney LEGO Train Club (SLTC) will be at the upcoming 2007 Annual Australian Model Railway Association (AMRA) Show this upcoming October Labour Day holiday long weekend. Details follow:

2007 Australian Model Railway Association (NSW) Show

• Venue: Hurstville Aquatic & Leisure Centre

• Address: Corner Forest Road and King Georges Road, Hurstville, NSW, Australia

• Show times: ** Saturday (29 Sept) - 09:00am to 17:00 ** Sunday (30 Sept) - 09:00 to 17:00 ** Public Holiday Monday (01 Oct) 09:00 to 16:00

More information (including entry fees) can be obtained from the AMRA NSW website: http://www.amransw.asn.au/exhibition/index.html

Or you can view the PDF flyer: http://www.amransw.asn.au/documents/smre07_poster_c.pdf

AMRA NSW’s proceeds from the show will be used to support the Royal Far West Children’s Health Scheme

See you at the show!

Cheers,

J.P. Manalo