 Trains / 29485
  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim

This is a beautiful engine. I love how detailed it is and I love that it shows off just how awsome 6 wide can be! Thanks for the tips on the decals. I am suprised you photoshop from pictures instead of taking the easy way out and purchasing them (...) (17 years ago, 8-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim

(...) Matt, thanks for your compliments! I just saw your BrickShelf page, and it looks like your layout is coming along nicely! My layout is in about the same state. Anyway, with a MOC that is black or mostly black, it is important to have a white (...) (17 years ago, 8-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)