 Trains / 29439
    Re: what makes a good engine shed? —Tim David
   (...) I actually googled the images to suit the example I thought of rather than having them saved. . In the UK many larger sheds had Northlights, i.e. a ridged roof with glass in the north facing slopes to get the best light. Often the ridges were (...) (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: what makes a good engine shed? —Tim David
   (...) Just looked at your link after posting my previous message, the clerestory roof is another interesting way of doing it. Tim (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)