 Trains / 29430
    Indiana and Ohio GP7 —Matt Hamann
   I've been itching to build an EMD GP7 or GP9 (they are nearly identical in appearance) for a while and I settled on the Indiana and Ohio Railway Company scheme. The air reservoirs on top of the hood aren't (URL) prototypical>, but I just had to use (...) (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

        Re: Indiana and Ohio GP7 —Harvey Henkelman
     (...) This has to be among the best Geeps I've seen built from LEGO. (...) Rooftop air reservoirs help add to the profile, as well as spur questions from those not-in-the-know. (...) Spotlighted -HRH (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Indiana and Ohio GP7 —Tim David
     That is a great model and a great livery. I'll echo Harvey in saying its the best GP7 I've seen. As a matter of interest why is the SNOT for the grills so complicated? Tim PS would you like me to make some stickers for the logo? (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: Indiana and Ohio GP7 —Matt Hamann
     (...) Tim, the grilles aren't held together by any studs at all, just clips and bars (I'll have to take a pic to show you what I mean). If you would like to make stickers for me of the logo that would be fantastic! Thanks a bunch. :) (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Indiana and Ohio GP7 —Cale Leiphart
     (...) Hi Matt This is a very nice engine. I love high nose diesels and this one has a great color scheme. Excellent job on the hand rails. Cale (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Indiana and Ohio GP7 —Stefan Garcia
   Nice to see you got this built, looks good. -Stefan- (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)