 Trains / 29340
  A Hippo and some Box Cars (More Pennsy MOCs)

Pennsylvania 2-10-0 Decapod and X-54 Box Car. I've had these built for a while now but have been dragging my feet as far as posting them. Some of you may have seen the Decapod and cars at BrickWorld but if not I present them to you now. (URL) \ I1sa (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: A Hippo and some Box Cars (More Pennsy MOCs)

(...) Hey cale, If I didn’t say it at Brickworld I’ll say it here. WOW!!!!! Your work is truly inspirational. The amount of detail poured into all of your train MOC's is fantastic and I love that you've included the history of the prototypes as (...) (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A Hippo and some Box Cars (More Pennsy MOCs)

(...) Thanks (...) The rods add so much personality to a steam model. Without them it's just not as interesting. (...) The doors for the X-54 were inspired by Christopher Masi's (URL) Millyard Box Car>. (URL) Lugnet Post> Paul S. D'Urbano also used (...) (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)