 Trains / 29291
  Sleeping coach Polish Railways

Hi all, Just uploaded a few renderings of my new sleeping coach type WLABdmnu from the Polish railways. This international train drove from Moscow through Poland and Germany to Brussels. Now this train doesn't come to Brussels anymore. My car has (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Sleeping coach Polish Railways

(...) Very nicely done, thanks for sharing. I love the use of the telephone reciever piece for the handles - I haven't seen it before and it looks great. -Matt :) (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)