 Trains / 29273 (-5)
  Re: sub station?

(...) Substations usually have some transformers of various shapes with lots of cooling fins and insulators... although I haven't built a whole substation before, I did design a LEGO Factory model of a transformer transporter car, based on a real (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  sub station?

Hey all, I’m looking to build an electric substation to put on a new module and I need a little help. Currently my plans are to make it about the size of a 10x10 baseplate but I have no idea where I should start. I kinda realized some of you have (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Best of Steam - Brickworld 2007

(...) Thanks The E6s is my second steamer I've built (not counting my copy of Steve Barile's (URL) D&RGW Loco>. So far it's been remarkably trouble free. My Decapod however needs some tweaking to cope with the strait curve, strait curve track (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ATSF "Beep"

(...) Thanks, Ondrew. I must admit, though, the stairs aren't my idea. I saw them (URL) here,> (URL) here> and and many other places before. But it's still a really nice technique for making the stairs. (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ATSF "Beep"

(...) niceley done. love the stairs. ondrew (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact