 Trains / 29271
Re: Best of Steam - Brickworld 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 22:59:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Cale Leiphart wrote:

   And thank you to John and Ross Neal for allowing me to run the “Lindbergh Special” on TCLTC’s layout.

You are most certainly welcome, Cale! Your train is not only beautiful to behold, but it runs like a champ as well! And we know how hard it is to get exceptionally looking MOCs to run exceptionally well. You have succeeded nicely!

And the background story is icing on the cake:-d

JOHN

Thanks The E6s is my second steamer I’ve built (not counting my copy of Steve Barile’s D&RGW Loco. So far it’s been remarkably trouble free. My Decapod however needs some tweaking to cope with the strait curve, strait curve track layouts. Oddly enough it does much better on the normal tight radius curves.

Cale