 Trains / 29232
Re: 7997 Train Station available from Shop At Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 02:19:52 GMT

   What’s with the red mug on the roof?

Ed

The mug is actually sitting on a table of a make-shift cafe on the roof. Someone posted pictures of the packaging on Brickshelf... now if I could only find the staircase to the cafe in those pictures...

Brickshelf Folder http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=256483

   I’ll probably buy a couple more Cafe Corner sets and a few of the market street sets and build my own station. :-) On the flip side, this might be a nice set for someone getting into Lego trains. It would help if the price was slightly lower. IMHO.

-Dave

Cafe Corner definitely makes a nicer station. Not sure if you saw it already in Lugnet, but I posted my attempt at it from one cafe set.

Brickshelf Folder http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=247453

However, since I am one of those people just ‘getting into Lego trains’, I will probably get this station too, if only to get some good train station elements to add to my station, and to extend my train platform... I’ll have to compare the parts I want in the set to what I can get from Brinklink.