 Trains / 29229
  7997 Train Station available from Shop At Home

In addition to the recently-released 7996 Train Crossing (dual-crossover rails), the 7997 Train Station is now available from S@H for $45 and has 387 pieces. Although vastly more attractive and architecturally-aware than several previous train (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: 7997 Train Station available from Shop At Home

(...) This is exactly what's holding me back from purchasing this set. The RC rails are useless to me right now and the price per piece is just too high compared to some of the other great sets out right now. I'll probably buy a couple more Cafe (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7997 Train Station available from Shop At Home

(...) Right - it seems to be aimed at new-to-the-scene RC train folks, to expand their stuff, while still a bit attractive to 9v powered railers. Seems incomplete to have just the facade of a roof instead of a fully sloped one. What's with the red (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7997 Train Station available from Shop At Home

(...) The mug is actually sitting on a table of a make-shift cafe on the roof. Someone posted pictures of the packaging on Brickshelf... now if I could only find the staircase to the cafe in those pictures... (URL) Brickshelf Folder (URL) (...) Cafe (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7997 Train Station available from Shop At Home

(...) I love your train station using the Cafe Corner pieces. Nice work using the windows to make a clear platform roof. I never thought to try a vintage depot using the CC pieces. Very nice work! -Dave (17 years ago, 20-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)