 Trains / 29228 (-5)
  Clifton D. Chambers stop ignoring me and ship the jambalaya box!

please note that i have tried every method i know of to contact Clifton without posting this to lugnet. this is my last resort. Clifton D. Chambers, You have had well over 2 months to ship me the jambalaya box. I am getting really tired of emailing, (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: Post your bogie/truck designs

(...) Here is my freight truck design. (URL) The side frame detail was borrowed from John Neal. In order to get better running performance I used a short piece of (URL) 1/8" brass tubing> inserted through the 1x1 light clip plates to act as an axle (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7996 Dual Crossover Available from US S@H

(...) From the small picture in the box front, yes. (...) Again, from the box pictures, it is not. (...) ...right. Definitly a nice add-on for kids' layout. AFOLs will probably made their own mods. With the new tracks system (non metal tracks), new (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7996 Dual Crossover Available from US S@H

(...) Huh. So one switch controls both main lines at once. I hope it's a 3-position switch, because otherwise you can't have both main lines in straight mode....?? (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Post your bogie/truck designs

(...) I also have a set of very low profile bogies using the same technique as yours which I'll post when I get home. (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact