 Trains / 29163 (-5)
  Re: LDD Model of GG-1 Electric Locomotive - Advice Requested

(...) It's also not hinged to another truck; it only has to rotate around its center point. Being attached to the motor truck, the 3-axle trucks in the GG1 are being pulled a little bit off center as the wheels go into the curve, and I think that's (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) Yes, I caught the typo right after I posted... sigh. What I meant to say is that not all the parts came in grey, which is the original color for this locomotive (the original color was actually dark grey, but the 4x4 dome piece doesn't come in (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) Thanks, John! Coming from you I consider that high praise. With any luck you'll be able to see it with stickers at Brickworld*. But could the world survive the bringing together of two Polar Express on the same display table? Thanks for the (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: LDD Model of GG-1 Electric Locomotive - Advice Requested

(...) My (URL) breakdown crane> has 3 axle trucks using standard LEGO wheelsets, and traverses points just fine, although it does have 4 weight bricks holding it down. ROSCO (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

  Re: LDD Model of GG-1 Electric Locomotive - Advice Requested

(...) A brief update ... I got it built a while ago but only today tried putting it on the tracks. Bad news, I'm afraid. To make it work on LEGO curves, you need to remove the 4x6 tile with technic peg from the 3-axle trucks and add some tiles (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact