 Trains / 29155
    Who has made LDD truck/bogie designs? —Christopher Masi
   I know that people have come up with some creative truck/bogie designs for their rolling stock. So maybe we could collect a bunch of them so that builders could choose from a variety of designs. I thought of this because I was considering updating (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Who has made LDD truck/bogie designs? —Christopher Masi
   (...) Here is another truck design (URL) truck design is a bit longer than a standard truck, which makes it more suitable for passenger cars. The design of the rungs also makes this truck more suitable for 8-stud wide trains. Note that because of (...) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Who has made LDD truck/bogie designs? —L. Andrew Reynolds
   With 5 sets of weels for a UP Bigboy I did this: (URL) Main Gallery: (URL) L. Andrew Reynolds, GtwLUG (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Who has made LDD truck/bogie designs? —Christopher Masi
   (...) That is a very cool and simple way to deal with the problem of long trucks. I'll file that one away just in case I ever need it. What I was really looking for, however, are different stylistic designs for dressing up trucks using pieces (...) (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.trains)