 Trains / 29130
  Re: Reply from Chris Di MasiRe: Hobby Train & 9V motor

(...) --snip-- Hi Tim and Chris, Thanks for the explanations, I suspected these were the type of complexities you guys had to deal with in bringing about this ultimately great set. In retrospect I hope my post didn't sound too critical. Really the (...) (17 years ago, 6-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Reply from Chris Di MasiRe: Hobby Train & 9V motor

(...) Paul, I don't think any of your posts have been too critical. Critically evaluating a set is great. Honestly, I feel badly that two of my designs that went out won't quite work with a motor. On the other hand, when I built my trolleycar the (...) (17 years ago, 6-May-07, to lugnet.trains)