 Trains / 29093
    ILTCO email down? —Adam Murtha
   I tried to email ILTCO from their main webpage, which sends emails to feedback@ but my email came back 'Delivery has failed:SMTP server has rejected address' and I have no idea what that means. Is their email not working?? I know this isn't really (...) (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: ILTCO email down? —Mike Walsh
   (...) It is fixed now. The ILTCO site had a e-mail change a while back where all of the addresses had to be specifically registered as opposed to using a catch all like we had done in the past. The change helped slow the amount of spam sent to ILTCO (...) (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)