 Trains / 29094
Re: ILTCO email down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 02:31:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Adam Murtha wrote:
I tried to email ILTCO from their main webpage, which sends emails to feedback@
but my email came back 'Delivery has failed:SMTP server has rejected address'
and I have no idea what that means. Is their email not working?? I know this
isn't really the place for this message but it might be the quickest way to get
ahold of someone from ILTCO.

It is fixed now.  The ILTCO site had a e-mail change a while back where all of
the addresses had to be specifically registered as opposed to using a catch all
like we had done in the past.  The change helped slow the amount of spam sent to
ILTCO and I missed the feedback@iltco.org address.

Mike