 Trains / 29077
    Re: Updated Train Shed and Post Office —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I think you did a nice job with this. I really like the back of it where you have the rolling garage door. It makes it look like there was once a taller door for the engine but then they reconfigured it. You've really captured that look with (...) (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Updated Train Shed and Post Office —Lawrence Livesey
   (...) Thank you. That is exactly what I was going for. Unfortunately, I noticed after I'd posted the pictures that the "bricked in" part should have gone one course higher. Oops! (...) Thanks. I find they really give it an industial look. (...) (...) (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)