 Trains / 29063
  Re: A Cool Viaduct

(...) Thanks for the information Jordan (you did see my note apologizing for calling you Jason, right?). Tim Gould also has no problems with that model. I suspect it's an LDD bug where my version of LDD (Mac) is applying the rules differently than (...) (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A Cool Viaduct

(...) Oh yeah, no problem about calling me Jason. It happens a lot in real life to me, too. I guess it could be a Mac-specific bug. If you know of any other Mac LDD users (or have a spare Mac box around), perhaps they could download this model and (...) (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: A Cool Viaduct

(...) It's definitely not Mac specific. I know someone using a PC who's had the problem too. Tim (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)