 Trains / 29053
    Re: Help with Orient Express...? —Laurent Bettens
   (...) Thanks 'other' Tim! Unfortunately I had already purchased the green wagons (5 of them!). So now I'm not too sure whether I should just go on with these... That'll learn me for being too quick in ordering & not researching a bit more in (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Help with Orient Express...? —Tim David
   (...) Oh well! You can always run them as your Express for now, then maybe later build some more appropriate models and keep them for local trains, green was the most common colour for coaches across most of Europe during the heyday of the Orient (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)