 Trains / 29043 (-5)
  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

(...) My advice, if you haven't already bought the sets, would be to see if you can get the (URL) blue version> of the coaches. The Orient Express coaches are all blue for the sleepers and blue below and a light cream above for the day coaches and (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

(...) Hi Laurent, Firstly I think that it really depends what style of layout you want to have. If you just want something that looks vaguely like an Orient Express but made from LEGO then you probably should just find pictures from movies and the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Help with Orient Express...?

Hi all! With the attic being shaped up to become my hobby room, I'm designing plans to link all the existing sets & stuff I have created into my own Lego world. The main challenge will be the trains that will ride through the whole set-up. I've (...) (17 years ago, 15-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Three little MOCs

(3 URLs) (Click pics for BS) (URL) Flickr> Hi all, A few MOCs (although the Forklift is more an EOC given the number of people I borrowed from). The freight car is a Cawoods wagon in British Fuel(s) paint. The forklift is based on work from Alban (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: A Cool Viaduct

(...) Eek! I am such a puts. Sorry Jordan. (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact