 Trains / 29001
    A Technic Train —Sivan Toledo
   The new Lego remote-controlled (RC) trains use train wheels with Technic axle holes (only in the wheels connected to the motor, unfortunately). This creates an opportunity to power a train using essentially any Technic or Mindstorms motor, not just (...) (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

        Re: A Technic Train —Peter Ehrlich
   Nifty work there! It definetly looks fun, and makes me want to get some of those wheels. Without a differential, does it suffer on curves(1)? The only work around I can think of would be to only power one side of each axle, or put the gearing the (...) (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)