 Trains / 28991
28990  |  28992
Subject:
City images from late 1800's to early 1900's and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:39:22 GMT

I just ran across a thread on the Skyscraper page with tons of images of cities
around the globe from the 1800- 1900's and a little more. (lots of trolleys as
well!)

(note:  There is some strong language in some of the posts, in case you have
issue with that.  If you can deal with it for a few moments though, I think
you'll really enjoy the images in this thread.)

I find this website easiest to access in the mornings, EST.  It gets crowded in
the afternoons.

Here is the link:
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=118394

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!