 Trains / 2899
    new superliner pic, look fans, no windows! —Ben Fleskes
    A few days back I mentioned building trains using no window bricks after people complained about the lack of availability of 'train' windows. Well here is model that doesn't use any windows. in fact, the most specialized piece is a 1x2 plate with (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: new superliner pic, look fans, no windows! —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) It says "Superliner" to me! I think you dun good. Only nit I'd pick (given that the windows are what they are... this "black" technique was used in early MR work too) is the diaphrams... they seem kind of heavy. The tumblehome around the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: new superliner pic, look fans, no windows! —James Mathis
   (...) With additional coaches built this solid, you should have one smooth train set, Ben. The additional weight seems to yield much smoother and slower accelerations...which I like. (...) "windowless" passenger coaches, for I had not noticed this (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)