 Trains / 28978
Re: Brickworld 10183 Hobby Train Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:59:21 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Steve Hassenplug steve@teamhassenplug.org wrote:

At 10:00 AM 4/4/07, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
   1: Download LDD 2.0 or purchase a copy of 10183
(snip)

Jeramy,

I haven’t really used LDD. Is there a way to limit the parts to only those in the Hobby Train?

And, while I’m at it, what exactly is the Hobby Train?

LDD 2.0 has a “filter” function that allows you to use only the pieces from the 10183 set, though it does not have the ability to keep track of the number of elements used from that set.

The Hobby Train is LEGO© ‘s attempt to keep 9V trains alive. It is geared towared the adult enthusiast and was launched with a fan-made train set, the 10183 LEGO© Hobby Trains. More info about the Hobby Train can be found here.

I look forward to your entries!

-Jeramy