 Trains / 28964
  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) Here's a quick screen capture of the "finished" model. LDD 2,0 doesn't realy like working in half-plate offsets. Originally, I started with the headlight brick spine but the ends of the wagon seemed to curl up! Clipping ricks on the end was (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) That looks pretty good. It's rounder, and the extra colours are a nice touch. I've thought of trying to redesign mine to be a bit lighter and easier on the parts count, though I originally built myself two nice grey ones using a spare pile of (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)