 Trains / 28960
  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) Thanks - the offset is done by having four 'spines' running from the centre out to each end, made of headlight bricks. The odd ones are upright, the even ones bridge between them, face-up. They're colour-coded blue and black if you want to (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) Here's a quick screen capture of the "finished" model. LDD 2,0 doesn't realy like working in half-plate offsets. Originally, I started with the headlight brick spine but the ends of the wagon seemed to curl up! Clipping ricks on the end was (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) That looks pretty good. It's rounder, and the extra colours are a nice touch. I've thought of trying to redesign mine to be a bit lighter and easier on the parts count, though I originally built myself two nice grey ones using a spare pile of (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)