 Trains / 28941
Re: 10183 postponed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:45:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Anton Raves wrote:
Set 10183 has been postponed, at least in the Netherlands...? Not the 19th like
it was originally promised but the 23rd of March...

On the 10th of March I placed an order for the 10183. S$H sent me a note saying
that it would be shipped March 13th. No further word from S@H.

Other postings in this thread indicate that 10183 would be shipped March 23rd.
Checking the status of my order this morning I find that it is still "In
Process".

Is there any late information on when we'll get this jewell? I've built the most
interesting models (to me) in LDraw, modified some of them into other things,
added other models to them (Chris van Lottum's Prime Mover, shortened to a
10-cylinder version, makes a great load for the 07 flat car)...and then re-drawn
them. If 10183 doesn't get here soon I might have to do spring yard work or
something equally distastefull.

Joseph