 Trains / 28933 (-10)
  Re: Rural Train Station LEGO Factory

(...) Thanks. I am rather enjoying the LDD 2.0 experience. Stand-alone Motorbike (motorcycle): (URL) Done. Motorbike uploaded to Factory. Cost US$2.47. Awaiting approval. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

I found listings for each train model from the Hobby Train set 10183. Available for purchase individually: (URL) Pieces: 568 Price: USD 76.38 (URL) Pieces: 298 Price: USD 38.91 (URL) Pieces: 243 Price: USD 34.07 (URL) Pieces: 426 Price: USD 54.11 (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Rural Train Station LEGO Factory

(...) Awesome work, James. I'm incredibly impressed and especially that it's LDD pure. I'd love to see the bike sold as a separate model (hint, hint). Tim (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Rural Train Station LEGO Factory

This (URL) train station> was designed using LEGO(R) Digital Designer 2.0 and the LEGO Factory palette of parts. (URL) It is presented in two forms. One presentation places the station into a scene complete with railway platform, grass area with (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: I shall call him... Mini Me

(...) Thanks! I hadn't thought about putting plates/tiles on the wheels, but I had thought about grey light sabre blades. After I read your post I tried putting a plate and then a tile on the wheels, and as you said, it's just too big for the scale. (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  lgauge.com updated

It has been ages since I posted or updated (URL) but I finally added one new loco and two trackside signal designs (bridge and cantilever) with instructions. I also experimented with a different photography technique to get the black LEGO to show up (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Ross Neal goes 6 wide! {:-0

This is a little project Ross began last year that I never got around to documenting. He was tinkering as usual, and figured out a way to lay the old 4.5 volt battery train rails 3 studs apart and make a complete loop. Here is a pic of just a curve: (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Australian road train

(5 URLs) BS> (when modded) (URL) Flickr> Hi all, A different sort of train but still six-wide ;) Been wanting to do one of these for a long time but was never happy with the grille and nose. Thanks to many ideas and some harassing by misterzumbi I (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Automated shunter/switcher

(...) I can't find any pictures right now, but I built a small steam shunting engine around a battery box and my own home-made IR receiver (this contains a circuit built from a kit from an electronics shop): (URL) the engine's coal wagon was this (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10183 postponed?

(...) Unfortunately, LDD 2.0 no longer runs on earlier versions of Windows. LDD 1.6 ran quite happily under Windows 2000, but the new version crashes as soon as you place a brick. It's also a bit mean to write off all the previously uploaded models. (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact