 Trains / 28931
  Re: Rural Train Station LEGO Factory

(...) Awesome work, James. I'm incredibly impressed and especially that it's LDD pure. I'd love to see the bike sold as a separate model (hint, hint). Tim (17 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Rural Train Station LEGO Factory

(...) Thanks. I am rather enjoying the LDD 2.0 experience. Stand-alone Motorbike (motorcycle): (URL) Done. Motorbike uploaded to Factory. Cost US$2.47. Awaiting approval. later, James Mathis (17 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)