 Trains / 28901
  Re: Another LaCrosse Show in the books

(...) Thanks! (...) I sent them (URL) HERE>:-) (...) Of course! (...) I think you schmoozed her too long-- it seemed to have affected her reporting. Or was J-1 actually quoted correctly when he said, (URL) "I’ve been playing with Legos since I was (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Another LaCrosse Show in the books

(...) So I hunted a bit this morning. I kinda think you could pull this off here in Minneapolis. It would have to be a smaller setting, but I'm not sure that the Jackson Street Roundhouse would have enough space to give. Don't / didn't we have some (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)