 Trains / 28837
    Re: NGLTC at the local NMRA Train Show —John Neal
   (...) It all looks great, JT, but I'd like to file a complaint that (URL) this> didn't make the cut (or (URL) this>, for that matter). I liked the SNOT graffiti; presumably created by miscreant frogmen?;-) I can't view avi video, so I couldn't watch (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: NGLTC at the local NMRA Train Show —James Trobaugh
   (...) Sadly the Big Chicken was MIA for the event even though the real thing was less than a mile away from the show. The coal tipple is no more, it never traveled well and one day met its demise returning from a show. Right now it doesn't look like (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: NGLTC at the local NMRA Train Show —John Neal
   (...) Inconceivable! (...) Whoa, now that's sad news. What a bummer. It is definitely worth the rebuild IMO. (...) That would be awesome. We'd save some space for your MOCs in the TCLTC's yard:-) JOHN (17 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)