 Trains / 28839
Re: NGLTC at the local NMRA Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:24:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh wrote:
   This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) particpated in the local NMRA Piedmont Division’s Train show, this is our 9th year at this event.

It is held in a smaller venue so our layout is about the 1/3 of what would have at the larger shows, so we just fit as much stuff as we can into the space we’re given.

This year we had a large number of fantastic new MOCs that really gave the entire layout a lively feel.

It all looks great, JT, but I’d like to file a complaint that this didn’t make the cut (or this, for that matter).

I liked the SNOT graffiti; presumably created by miscreant frogmen?;-) I can’t view avi video, so I couldn’t watch the clip. .mp4 or .mov or .wmv? :-)

I wish y’all were coming to Detroit.

Sadly the Big Chicken was MIA for the event even though the real thing was less than a mile away from the show.

Inconceivable!

   The coal tipple is no more, it never traveled well and one day met its demise returning from a show.

Whoa, now that’s sad news. What a bummer. It is definitely worth the rebuild IMO.

   Right now it doesn’t look like the club will be able to bring a layout to the NMRA show in Detroit but it’s not to say that I won’t be attending the event. I might travel light and bring a few trains.

That would be awesome. We’d save some space for your MOCs in the TCLTC’s yard:-)

JOHN