 Trains / 28807
    Re: 10183 Hobby Train Review —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Elroy pretty much has it. This set is marketed as part of the 9v Electric system. It is meant for LEGO Train "Hobbiests" not just kids that want to build a LEGO kit and watch it go around the track a few times. Everyone is welcome to their own (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: 10183 Hobby Train Review —John Neal
   (...) It's not a question of whether or not I'll buy the set. Even if I didn't want the set, I would consider purchasing it if I knew that it had a direct bearing on the fate of 9 volt (which I'd like to continue). I think you and DaveE have made (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)