 Trains / 28798 (-5)
  6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

Hot on the heels of my first post, here’s my second (and the reason I got side tracked) … I went for a biggie for my first loco MOC so please let me know what you think of my Canadian Pacific GE Evolution Series in six-wide. (URL) Pictures and (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: Hobby Train Preorder on S@H: K10183

(...) Well, you did tell me they wouldn't be available till a few days AFTER your birthday...? ;-) Greetz, Anton (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hobby Train Preorder on S@H: K10183

(...) If you check out the latest BrickJournal you can see some more brick built versions, these are the AFOL designer's prototypes I think Tim (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hobby Train Preorder on S@H: K10183

(...) No pre-order and pictures here in the Netherlands... yet. Jeroen (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover

Hello This is my first post here having lurked around for a while now, so now that my head is above the parapet – fire away! This is just a little MOC - appropriate for a first post – just pacing myself. (URL) have never liked the interior of the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact