 Trains / 28795
Re: Hobby Train Preorder on S@H: K10183
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:14:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul S. D’Urbano wrote:
   Noticed on Brickset they had the Hobby Train set listed as K10183. Checked on Shop At Home and sure enough, it’s there and ready for preorder and shipping March 13 (though you can’t get the other 29 instructions until LDD 2.0 comes out on March 19). Here I’d been checking and expecting it to show up on S@H as 10183 (without the K).

Check it out: http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=K10183

No pre-order and pictures here in the Netherlands... yet.

Jeroen