 Trains / 28789
  Eww... Steam Engines

I wasn't able to finish them 100% in time for the recent TexLUG meeting, but my Texas State Railroad steam locomotives are finally done. I've also updated my other two steam engine MOCs since last Lugnet saw them, so I took pictures of them as well. (...) (17 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Eww... Steam Engines

(...) I really love what you have done with this loco it gives a real impression of speed and power - I think it is simply its sheer size. (the others are great too but this is my favourite). Fantastic Chris (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Eww... Steam Engines

(...) Thanks! It's my favorite, too. I think the fact it being smooth and shiney also helps toward the overall effect. I'm not a huge fan of studlessness, but a little goes a long way. Thanks so much for the reply! --Tony (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)