 Trains / 28762
  Re: Interesting Article About Train hobby....

(...) When I was very young I loved a battery-operated train with plastic track because you could make up layouts at random. This particular one wasn't as sophisticated as the Duplo train, but the track was cheap. Kind of like a soft plastic version (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Interesting Article About Train hobby....

(...) It's a pity, too, because we retrofitted our Duplo Thomas et al when they first came out with 9 volt motors, and kids at train shows go bonkers for them! I remember talking to Brad Justus about TLG pursuing a license from (back then) Britt (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)