 Trains / 28757
    Re: Istanbul Tram —Bob Hayes
   (...) Tim, Here is a brick built version of your tram: (URL) Slight mods for parts, color, and brick reality - the close coupling does not allow turns when over a motor - the center boogey peg gets in the way. It is a very nice model, ran well, and (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Istanbul Tram —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Bob, Am I allowed to say that looks great? I figure I can get away with it because I really like the alternate livery you've chosen ;) Did you make a mod to allow it to turn over the motor? If you have I'll edit it into the CAD file. I (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)