 Trains / 287
  New, bigger, and at least one wacko train

The PNLTC site has been down. Need to get your fix of new, innovative Lego train models? Check out the new pics on my page: (URL) SP&S 700 4-8-4 Steam Engine Bigger: A 16 stud wide radio control 2-6-0 Steamer Wacko: The dodecapede insectoid train, (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New, bigger, and at least one wacko train

Ben Fleskes wrote in message ... (...) Very impressive Ben! Seeing pictures like this really makes me want to build trains again (have been preoccupied with programming Mind Control lately, not to mention disturbances like a day time job and not (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New, bigger, and at least one wacko train

(...) I wanted to dedicate this one to Larry P. When building this train I tried very hard to keep things to scale. Thus the final length of 72 studs. Larry likes big trains, so he should like this one. (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New, bigger, and at least one wacko train

(...) I did, what I saw of it. I was having trouble getting the images to load completely. I screams out for real wheels and a modular rod/connecting rod/valve gear/steam chest arrangement though. Typing from Las Vegas NV, after riding Desperado all (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New, bigger, and at least one wacko train

(...) Ben, I am seriously impressed with all three of your latest models. Each one expands the range of creativity for LEGO trains: The SP&S 700 4-8-4 Steam Engine is has beautiful lines. It is a behemouth of a steamer! The Wacko must be quite a (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)