 Trains / 28671
    Two Soo Line GP38-2s and an Introduction —Matt Hamann
   After seeing my local LTC's layout at the Ohio State Fair this past summer I started to take an interest in LEGO trains and town. The fact that I was becoming bored with space also helped a bit. ;-) After attending a COLTC meeting in October and (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Two Soo Line GP38-2s and an Introduction —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Matt, Great builds. My favourite bit of these is the use of the exoforce claw part in the nose. It looks fantastic. The italics are another great addition. As for crits, I think it might look a little better if you made the side windows a (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)