 Trains / 28660
  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

(...) Looks like a great set for those who travel. I’ll be getting at least one for that purpose and another idea I have. My only gripe is they now count the wheel parts separately: 12 holders 24 wheels and 12 axles for a total of 48 parts that (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

(...) Compared to the prices of LEGO Factory models, the price point for 10183 seems reasonable to me. The train parts on Factory are quite expensive, causing some of my train creations to average close to 15 cents per brick (and complete trains to (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)